Friday, February 15, 2008

Xoe & Xanthe's 9th Birthday




The girls turned 9 this year and this is the first year it's REALLY freaked me out that they've gotten so old. I just can't believe it. I'm really going to miss my "little girls". I think it's the realization that they are soon going to be talking to me like young ladies (so I've been told) and not like little girls. They still are, however, such good little girls and we have such a fun time together. They're very excited for their little brother to be here and I know they are going to be such a big help! These pictures are from THEIR choice to go to Olive Garden (in Tucson, and hour away, of course) to spend their actual "day", which was on Monday, February 4. Their party is on Saturday.

Oh, and the last picture here is of the "princesses" with their eye covers that night after we got back. I'm not kidding you...they specificially asked for these. And they've used them ever since.

2 comments:

Heather and James Georgianna said...

first of all you look really pretty in that picture, i would of never thought you were 5 1/2 months pregnant! you look great and second, who allowed the girls to grow up?

Christy said...

hahaha. I know! That's what I'm sayin! It's crazy! And thank you for the compliment! I was worried I was gonna look huge. :)