Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3rd Quarter Awards

Yes, every quarter the girls have gotten an Honor Roll award.  Are these posts becoming boring for you? Well, they're becoming boring for me to post, but I still have to do it, so you still have to read it.  

Can you tell how "over" the whole hoopla was by the fact that I didn't even bring my camera? Girls, I love ya, but I just can't just keep taking the same picture.  Well, when all was said and done, I felt guilty for not at least documenting the moment, so I took one on my iphone camera.  There ya go.  And scanned in their certificates which I've never done before, so see! There's something new for ya!  






Great job girls! I'll never get bored of you getting good grades. Just promise me I can spend your free food coupons and I'll keep coming to your awards ceremonies. :)

(You all know I say this tongue-in-cheek.  I have gotten a couple of criticism emails when people don't "catch" my sense of humor. Yes, I LOVE going to the awards ceremonies cuz I'm very proud of them.  There! Now don't email me if it's hate mail.  But you CAN leave a good comment. We like those! :) )

No comments: