Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm definitely Prego

Here y'all go. I've been asked so many times by everyone in california to see what I look like pregnant. I finally made brian take a picture of me. It's not the best one but you can see how large and in charge I am. :) and check out the difference from St. Patrick's Day. Remember when I thought I was so big? :) hehehe. Oh, and I DID have makeup on. this was just at the end of the night and I didn't feel like waiting til tomorrow to take a picture. I'm afraid I'll forget. :)

3 comments:

amber buhrley said...

you look awesome! Good luck!

Beth said...

You look ripe! It almost looks fake, like you just have a ball under your shirt.

Katie Schultz said...

Oh Yah, That is what I am talking about- sexy momma. you definitely look pregnant now, I see why you needed a belly bra.