Wednesday, June 11, 2008

X&X Update

I was just scolded yesterday by a friend who asked why there weren't more pictures of the girls on my blog (I can take a hint...I'm SO not interesting right now :) ). I explained that they've been in California havin a GRAND ol time with their cousins, aunties, uncles and dad and they've all been posting pictures of what they've been doing. I also told her that my family would be so bored if I posted the same pictures. She said, "Well, WE want to see what they're doing. It's not just YOUR family who checks your blog." heheh. Touche!

So, I hope you guys don't mind but I took a couple of pictures off their blogs to put them on here. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll delete this post. And sorry to those of you who have already seen these pictures.

Here they are with their cousin Max (who they're convinced they're attached at the hip to...it's like they're never gonna see each other again every time they leave...even if it's just for the night. But I love that they love each other so much!)Running into everyone at the fair! How crazy huh? Showing up at different times but totally running into each other. Destiny.... ;)



Spending the day with cousin Ruby...doesn't she just pull your heartstrings every time you see her and make you smile? To me, she does. I just love seeing pictures of her. She cracks me up. This is at the Brea Library. How did Katie know that the girls LOOOOOVE the library?As Ruth would put it, "gettin their craft on" at "Color Me Mine". Katie is such a better mom than me to take them here. I have been wanting to bring them here for a long time but just never did. You rock!hehe. Makin a "pretend" car with Ruby.Spendin the day makin a movie, pickin oranges to make OJ and goin on a waterslide with Uncle Scott, Max, Ollie and Ruth/Harper (who's takin the pictures).Thanks you guys so much for entertaining and taking care of the girls! You really have no idea how much it means to me that they're happy and havin a good time.

2 comments:

Beth said...

It's been fun having your girls here. They are so cute! I had Max and Ollie over today and they were going through Xanthie and Xoe withdrawls.

Christy said...

Tell me about it. Every time I've talked to them on the phone, they say, "Can Max go with us?" hehe. They're going through Max & Ollie withdrawals.