Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 Days Sober

Take that DC!!!!





(But really, I kinda miss you.)

Dear love of my life "Diet Coke",

I know I haven't seen you, held you or called you for the past 5 days. I'm sorry that I've neglected you but it's because I have to give you up, at least for a little while. You're like a really bad boyfriend. You are so exciting and addicting, yet you are so bad for me and my health. You're also a little deceiving. Even with your first name being "diet", you kinda make me gain weight, or at least hold on to the weight I have.

I've now started a detox diet to help me feel better and hopefully lose some weight. I'm really hoping I can see how long I can last away from you. I've been doing pretty well. My resolve is starting to weaken, but I'm determined to stay away. Every once in awhile you run across my mind, but I know it's for the best. I still love you and maybe in the future we'll be together again. But, for now, I have to leave and spend time with my new friends I'm REALLY trying to see the good in, but are actually a little boring. Their names are Lettuce, Zucchini and Chicken. Their posse's they run with might have some promise.

Until we meet again.

Sincerely,
A Seriously-Disturbed-At-Herself Blogger Girl :)

5 comments:

Randi said...

Dear Blogger Girl:
You can do it. Who needs DC? Maybe you will learn to love boring. Good luck with your detox.

Alicia said...

Is it weird that this makes me little sad?

Heather and James Georgianna said...

trader

amber buhrley said...

WTF!!!!!

Lokodi said...

You are offically my new best friend.

Lindsey