Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

So, remember when I said I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving this year? I really didn't.  I only took picture of Spencer apparently. I'd have to say it was because I was in such great company with so many great friends.  I really had a great time. If you want to see what the Thanksgiving party was like, just refer to last year.  I am proud to say this time I unabashedly and unembarrassingly am proud to call this my new place to go for Thanksgiving until we go back to the states or something else happens.

How cute does Spencer look?  I caught a few of the girls while they were helping out in the kids area.  The kids area this year was much different than last year. Lots of puzzles, coloring sheets, kids games. It was really fun.


Waiting in line


I could barely get Spencer to eat, he was so in love with this place. It was awesome because our food table was right next to it, so we could sit and talk while he and the girls played.


No comments: