Monday, September 1, 2008

After the Blessing

After the Baby Blessing, we all went to hang out for lunch at my mom and dad's house. They were an immense help at providing food for the gathering and doing such a great job at setting it up. I'm sorry I got so sidetracked and wasn't very much help setting it up. I love my family! Okay, so I caught my mom playing with her grandchildren out in the backyard and thought it was the cutest thing. There are two pictures in a row of almost exactly the same thing. There's a reason for it. Look at Ruby in the second picture! Is she excited? Or scared? heehee. I love my nieces and nephews too! They melt me. :)






3 comments:

M Rock said...

So, I've been lagging the commenting lately. Thanks for this great post! What a fun time...I love the pictures of the grandkids and mom and especially how pretty my smile was in the group shot! ;)

M Rock said...

That was me, Nan, under Myles account- sorry to confuse!

Beth said...

I can't wait till I can play with my little Wendy (and a few more more.) The Shultz grandkids are sooooo cute!