Friday, August 29, 2008

This Blog is Having Technical Difficulties

Sorry for being a little MIA recently. Not only have I been trying to figure out this 3-kid thing, but something is wrong with my blog. Everytime I upload a picture, instead of giving me the picture, it gives the full text of the html, blah, blah, blah. Whatever that is...it just looks foreign. And then by the time my computer-savvy husband gets home, I'm in the middle of cooking dinner, homework, a cranky baby, etc., etc., etc. You all know how it is. And I just don't feel like talking about it. :) And then I crash in bed at 9:00 to get as much sleep as I can while my husband does the midnight feed and I get to sleep til 2:00 a.m. Nice huh? I'm gonna be SOOOOOO bummed when he leaves for Germany next week. Luckily it's only for a few days. Anywho (there's that word again. :P ), hopefully we'll be up and running soon. Maybe I'll send brian an email that says, "check the blog" and then he can read about it here rather than me having to actually communicate with my own husband......

On another note, I'm on about 3 hours of sleep because we had three major hour-long blackouts last night. The whole town. Lightning storms. Which on any normal night, at a reasonable hour, I would have loved watching the lightning cuz it really is cool. But of course my baby slept right through it, but my nine year olds woke up every time, scared as can be. So, on the night when Spencer actually slept for four hours, I was awake. On his floor. Next to his crib. I call that the Wicked Irony.

2 comments:

amber buhrley said...

My blog does the same thing. it will still post the picture when you hit publish post. Just look at where each picture starts with < and ends with >. Then I just highlight the whole thing and move it where I need it to go. Try it and see! you can always delete or edit the post!

Ruth said...

I had the same sleep experience. Haper slept til 6, but Ollie woke at 3. i was so bummed