1. He's fat... He weighs about 15 1/2 pounds. The doctor says he's off the charts with his weight. He's in the 95th percentile with his height (he grew 2.5 inches since birth), and his head circumference and chest circumference both went up by 4 centimeters. I can't even fit a baby hat on him.
2. He smiles all the time, even when you're talking to someone else.
3. He is in 3-6 month clothes. It was pretty sad when I was trying to squeeze him into 0-3 month clothes. I would sing "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" everytime I was dressing him.
4. He LOVES his bath now. I give him one every night, even if I don't wash him, during his fussy time (which only lasts about 30 minutes at most). It's like a drug. He just zonks out the minute I'm finished getting him dressed.
5. He loves sitting in the crook of daddy's arm to look around.
6. Oh, did I mention he's FAT! :) hehehe. I have to use two arms to hold him while I breastfeed.
7. He's totally cool just kickin it by himself in the swing, on a blanket or in his carseat.
8. BUT I hate letting him be by himself and have to force myself to not want to hold him all the time. I also hate hearing him cry. Mostly I feel bad for him cuz he hardly ever cries so I feel like when he does, there has to be something wrong. I have to force myself to let him cry sometimes.
9. I swear I birthed my brother, Harrison. (Sorry, did that sound weird. You know what I mean. He looks EXACTLY like him, to me at least).
10. He loves his pacifier.
11. Still loves socks or mitts on his hands. I try taking them off during the day but when I know he's really fussy, or when it's time for bed, I'll put them on him and he calms down. It's a security thing, not cuz he scratches his face. Weird, but cute. :)
12. We just moved him into his crib in his own room last night. I had a hard time falling asleep or getting a good sleep at all.(And what's up with this blogger formatting? It looks fine when I'm editing it, but when I post, all these funky things happen to the spacing..)
So, here are some random pictures of Spencer I thought you'd get a kick out of. We call this one "Cooooool, Cool, Cool Tricks...Yaaaaaaa" (I sang THAT one in my head too. Thanks YoGabba...)
On a side note and as long as I'm going with the Cool Tricks theme...and so I won't have to do another post for this...this is how the girls fill their time when they're SUPER bored...
So, I'm back from my tangent...where were we? Oh ya, RANDOM SPENCER PICS
First day of "Baby Boot Camp". Spencer LOVED being walked around for an hour and a half straight. Can you SEE though, how big he is! Remember? He's 2 Months...Good heavens. I just really can't get over it. hahahaha
This one's for Brett & Johanna! They gave them this outfit! Woohoo! Of COURSE Brett picked out the baseball theme. :) And yes, it's 3-6 months.