Friday, February 20, 2009

Washington D.C.

WANNA KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED ABOUT WASHINGTON D.C.?

ask me....

come on...

ask me...

CUZ WE LOST THE DAMN CAMERA TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have like 3 pictures. I'll post those and you can use your imagination for the rest.

No New York pictures though... gotta love our luck...

Amber... you have experience in this area...losing your camera in New York, right? Does it pretty much suck?

(And sorry for the swearing. A well-placed swear word is sometimes needed.)

4 comments:

Randi said...

Too bad about your luck. Maybe you could draw a few pictures of the things you all did and post those. It could work right?

amber buhrley said...

Damnit damnit damnit! I hate it when that happens. Go to ifoundyourcamera.com and see if it might be on there. What the crap? Where did you lose it? Doesnt it just piss you right off. I still get angry about it hoping somehow it got misplaced and its gonna turn up somewhere!

Katie Schultz said...

That really sucks. I am so mad for you! Was it an expensive one? I wish they had insurance on a camera for if you loose it

{leah} said...

I'm with Randi, you should draw the pictures. I guess someone has a nice camera now. I"m glad that you are back and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.