Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WE'RE HOME

So, I had great and wonderful expectations of myself to be blogging every day of all that we did and saw on our grand travels. However, between sharing my computer with two little girls who are overly-excited-to-play-dressup-computer-games and online-homeschooling and between a little boy who loves a show called YoGabbaGabba (and Baby Einstein too), to losing my internet for a few days in one of our really-nice-but-horrible-service hotels, I didn't do much blogging at all.

I've also lost my cell phone. My beautiful "iphone-esque" Sprint phone, with a touch screen, email, etc...the works. Gone. (And am I horrible mother if I mention that it was actually my little girls who lost it in the airport cuz they were texting their dad and reading the news cuz they didn't want to be one more minute bored?)

I've taken lots of pictures. So, if y'all still want, I'll be blogging to show the fun stuff we did. However, I decided that what stresses me out about traveling is that I don't give myself enough time beforehand and after to get ready or settle back in. So, I'm taking today off of all outside responsibility and focusing on laundry, groceries, unpacking, etc. Although not the most fun of activities, they will make me feel better once they're done. And it'll probably be a little easier now that the girls are off to Utah to visit their dad! (What jetsetters they are, huh!)

2 comments:

amber buhrley said...

Lucky you to be a mother of one right now! Cant wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Did you take another trip to New York City? Sucks about your phone. What are you going to do?

Randi said...

I'm glad your home safe. I can't wait to catch up on Friday...it is Friday right? Just kidding, I remember this time. See you in a few days.