Friday, October 9, 2009

JETSETTERS



So, we'll be gone this weekend so I won't be blogging. I had good intentions of scheduling some blogs, but we decided to head to the airport tonight rather than at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning. So, we're going to be leaving soon and I haven't had time.

Did I tell you where we're going?

LONDON!

How amazing is that?! A couple other families invited us to tag along to on their London trip. The girls have Friday and Monday off from school so we're taking a weekend jaunt to London. How much more do you need to see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Wicked? Yup! We're doing a double decker tour bus (the weather is too unstable right now to take a bike ride tour) and have Friday night tickets to see Wicked.



Shhhh, the girls don't know about Wicked.

So! Everyone have fun on Columbus Day this Monday, and I'll post pictures when we get back! (You can still comment though cuz Brian bought me an AMAZING new cell phone so I can get email on my phone now!)


2 comments:

. said...

your fam is always having SO much fun! no matter what country you are in. love it! ENJOY wicked...the best broadway musical EVER! can't wait to see the surprise on the girls faces. YAY! wicked makes me smile :)

{leah} said...

So fun!!! Hope you are enjoying it.

Love the pictures.