Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Quilt's Reception


Many of you asked how my brother liked the quilt I made for him. I had sent it to him a few days after I posted on my blog about it. Here's the email he sent to me with pictures...



From: Harrison Schultz [harrisonkurt@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:38 PM
To: Christy Pethel
Subject: THANK YOU!!

YOU FREAKIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you!

thanks again.

harrison




I had also sent him some other things...a pot and frying pan, some cereal, microwave Mac n Cheese, brownies, etc. but his favorite thing out of all those extras were the famous, award-winning chocolate chip cookies I make!

Glad you liked everything Harrison. Love you and miss you (even though I'm sure he'll never see this post!)

2 comments:

amber buhrley said...

you do rock christy! That is amazing! How did you get it done so fast! Harrison is one lucky kid!!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

YA HE PROBABLY WONT SEE IT BUT GOOD JOB ON THE QUILT AND AMAZING PACKAGE! PS NICE NEW LAYOUT!