Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Father Son & Oreo Cookies

Anyone remember my Facebook Oreo cookie post a couple of months ago?  Well, I managed to find some pictures on my phone of the Daddy Kid Bonding Time.  Ya, Oreos have become a staple in this house. It never used to be until: Spencer fell in love with them, he and his dad eat dip them in milk together, and the store that carries them rarely carries them so if they are in stock, a person would only be smart if they bought all of the packages at once. It might be 6 months before a new batch shows up.  Thanks to Brittany for bringing two packages from the states for us after hearing of our Oreo dilemma. :)

I just love Spencer's face in all three pictures. He could care less the camera is on him.



3 comments:

Randi said...

I love that Brian is so relaxed about the mess. I have a bit of a problem that I have passed on to Brenna and she can't stand having a speck of food on her face. I guess she wont be enjoying an Oreo any time soon. Oh how much easier your live will be when you get back here and you can get Oreos anywhere!

Heather and James Georgianna said...

oreos sound so good right now!

Alicia said...

This caught me so funny. I love that Brian is just chillin'.