Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The baby's nursery AND playroom

Here's how far we've gotten with the baby room. Just GUTTING this room out was rough. It was a full-on play room before. Brian has done so much work on it! He truly is so talented at all this stuff. And below is kind of an idea of what we want to do with it. Brian is going to put molding over the curtains like we have in our living room (see the picture below it). I'm building it also around the bumpers I got from Pottery Barn Kids that you can see inside the crib that are still in the package, navy and white stars. Let me know what you think and/or if you have any ideas.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I like the room.I'm impressed, your so on top of things. Are you still going with a space theme?

amber buhrley said...

uh...how many months along are you?

Christy said...

One more week and I'm 7 months along. Yay! I'm 26 weeks.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! I am so out of the loop! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations! The baby's room looks awesome! I really like the idea you showed. Very classy, not too baby.

Christy said...

Rachel, that's kind of my fault. I haven't really kept everyone up to date with things so hopefully I can now that I'm blogging. I love reading your blog too! It's so fun. I even click on all the old friends' blogs from Sherman Oaks and feel like I know them so well! I'm now happy to admit I enjoy this blogging thing. :)