Monday, March 31, 2008

All Is Well With Puffy


By Popular Demand, I am giving an update on "Puffy, the Magical Swollen Foot." All is well, as you can see from this picture (if you can get over the STILL non-pedicured foot and a little swelling around my ankle...HEY I've been sick okay?). Turns out my doctor was right, taking it easy really does help. But of course, I thought he was silly and that he was just being dramatic (haha) and didn't listen. It wasn't until I had bronchitis this last week-and-a-half and was in bed the whole time (which is what he wanted me to do in the first place) that the swelling finally went down. Well, his prescribed bed rest is something I'm gonna have to listen to, since I've been forced into it. So, if any of you try to visit my house on an unexpected house-call, or notice any clutter in the background of any of my pictures, you are hereby warned that you're not allowed to judge, cuz my doctor told me to TAKE IT EASY! Otherwise, we will all be visited by Puffy again, and you can be sure I'll make you all see it. :)

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Much Better. Girl you take it easy you have an excuse.

Rachel said...

whew! good to see your foot pretty much back to normal. now if only the chores would do themselves so you could lay around all the time. wouldn't that be nice? i wish i could.

Nan said...

Stop it..