Sunday, April 27, 2008

Burgundy Rose Catering

I went to the best Burgundy Rose Catering wedding yesterday. It was for Brian's really good friend (from college and work) here in Sierra Vista. It was a nice wedding (sit down dinner of ribeye and salmon), but so many things reminded me of Burgundy Rose Catering. Take a gander below...




Precious Moments....Need I say more?

Legos...The most random thing though was that they had a bonding over building legos (the bride and groom)...it was a sentimental thing between them. Anyway, they had little favors of legos for the guests. I don't think they meant for them to be broken open before taking them home, but everyone was building them during the two hours we were waiting for them to get there after taking pictures...*sigh*. I won't say anything more about that because they might read this blog, except for this...that in all the years of weddings that we've done, that's one of the things that kind of bums me out. People were hungry and hot (even though the a/c was on) and getting somewhat grouchy. So, it was good we were building monkeys, race cars and space ships. :)

Here's Xoe's finished racecar. Xanthe built a monkey, then changed it into a hawk, but I didn't get a picture.

Here are the girls with the bride and groom:

OFFICIAL DECLARATION!!!!

This is the last picture that will be taken of me while pregnant...Unlike when I was pregnant with the girls, my face is getting puffier! (I didn't get puffy with them). I guess it's moved from my feet to my face. You may all have noticed it before, and been nice enough not to tell me, but I didn't. And I'm starting to get SUPER bummed about this. I've decided that I'm just going to enjoy being pregnant the next few weeks, WITHOUT documentation though. :) It's going to be shock enough for my husband how big I've gotten when he comes home in 4 weeks, I don't need everyone else to be shocked. :) So, you won't be seeing any pictures of me. :) I'll consider posting of my belly but no face. :)

8 comments:

amber buhrley said...

you had to have just posted this because I was looking and then it popped up! I am so stoked in so many ways on this post!

Christy said...

I did! And I just read yours too! I love blogging. I let the girls take a nap (something I never do) and decided to burn up a bunch of time blogging. :)

Ruth said...

HELL NO!!! I DEMAND PUFFY FACE PICTURES!!! you will laugh at them one day. And I'll get to laugh now. PUULLLEEEEEEEEAAASSEE!!! I need a little joy in my life.

Katie Schultz said...

I don't even see it... the puffy face I mean. on another note, that is the only bummer thing about public blogging is that you have to sensor certain truths just incase someone stumbles across your blog, unless you are Whitney.

Christy said...

I don't know. Maybe I'll consider it (to Ruth). :) I don't find humor in things like that too much. :) and I'll have to post pictures of my belly for Amber. I don't think I'm that big, so why the H are people making such assinine comments?

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amber buhrley said...

Cute dress! Is that mine? I think your crazy because I think you look great!

Christy said...

That's cuz I didn't put the OTHER pictures on here. Those got deleted. this was the best one I could find. But thank you! And yes! That is your dress. Remind me to tell you the most mortifying thing that happened to me there in this dress. I can't broadcast it to the world though. :) The dress though was perfect for the hot weather and really cute too. So thank you.