Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WHAT A BUST!

Major bummer of the day...Just got back from my doctor's visit and he told me I'm not as far along as I thought. Only by one week, but STILL! I'm already ready for this sucker to come out! :) I don't know if I believe him though cuz the sonogram guy has always measured me at what I thought I was...33 weeks. Doc says I'm only 32. Also, he's going off of the date I told him my last period was (whoops...sorry guys) and I KNOW I had no idea when that was...so I'm thinkin the dude's wrong. I'm 33 weeks.

The silver lining is that if he is right, and I really am only 32 weeks, that gives my husband an extra week of leeway to not miss the birth, just in case I go into labor early. Line of thinking...If I'm not as far along, then I don't have the chance of going into labor as early and having him miss it. (He's in Germany, if ya didn't know).

OTHER major bummer of the day...Doc's surgery schedule is changing...They're moving my baby c-section to Monday, the 16th...Better for my parents, bummer for me.

SLIGHT bummer of the day...I have to go pick up Xoe from school. She threw up twice last night but insisted on going to school and that she felt better. They just called me. She has a 100 degree temperature. And I've been feeling nauseous for the past 2 hours. Greaaaat. And my friend just told me three of her kids all threw up last night. I HATE THROWING UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Xanthe's turn. :)

But all in all, I'm in a pretty good mood. :)

Highlight of the Day...Doc told me I'm measuring perfectly..."right on the money" for my gestational age, and that my weight gain is "perfect." I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week and that's exactly what I've been doing. So, on the way home I stopped at McDonald's for an Egg McMuffin.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Did you move your date for your parents or cuz the doctor? I will pray for you not to throw up. Throw up sick is the worst.