Saturday, January 10, 2009

Utah-SAMMY'S




My brother Sam has this way cool diner in Provo. It's super tiny but way fun. You get to take your picture with a Polaroid camera and hang it on the wall amongst the hundreds that are already up there. He has fun sandwiches and burgers, as well as Shakes ("Make it, Shake It, Take it...you create your own"), Real Pie Shakes (It has a real piece of pie in it) and his own mix of fry sauce (BBQ Sauce, Ranch Dressing, Ketchup and Mayo). It's actually pretty good...to dip your Sweet Potato Fries or Beer Battered Fries (my inlaws had a hard time with this one. They're on a mission in SLC and asked Sam for an explanation they could give to their Mission President for eating "beer battered" fries...hehehe).


Here are the girls with Sam's little girl, Ainsley. She's a doll and I TOTALLY got her on my good side. hehe. We don't see her very much so she is a little shy around me, but notsomuchanymore! Score!
Spencer and Brian.....Check out the "Sammy's" Van rockin it in the background. It even backs up with an announcement over the load speaker to "move away" in SPANISH! hehe.







So, if you're ever in Provo, check it out. It's a real cool hangout for students and families. It gets really crowded on weekends though. Check out my link to the "Sammy's Blog" on the right hand side!

1 comment:

Brent and Randi said...

It sounds very cool. I would love to visit and try the pie shake sometime. I love pie!!