Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How Can It Be?




How can it be two years already since this darling little boy was born? I fall in love with him more and more each day and can't believe he is already two years old. I have a planned, and partially-written post for him, but I have been so horribly sick today that it's already 7:15 p.m. and I've barely been able to pull myself up to write something. I feel so guilty that this guy has been almost totally ignored on his own birthday. Thank goodness for Daddy getting home a little while ago and taking Spencer on a drive in search of a store-bought ice cream cake.

So, til the next post when I'm able to write a little more about this special little guy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!

5 comments:

Randi said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday Spencer! I hope your day was special and that you got spoiled. Brenna and I sent you something but I am not sure how long it will take to get to you. We love and miss you little boy.
Hugs and Kisses.

ps)
Your hair is so crazy I think I should send you a brush!

Beth said...

What a beautiful boy!! His eyes are amazing!

Alicia said...

Awe... Happy birthday, buddy!
What a handsome guy you have. Now, when can we be neighbors so our little dudes can be bff's for real?

heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER! (luckily he's not old enough to notice you were sick on his birthday and feel jipped. hope you feel better soon).

Rachel said...

i can't believe he's 2 already! happy birthday, Spencer! hope you're feeling better Christy!