Tuesday, July 22, 2008

1-MONTH Already!

On July 16, Spencer turned One Month Old! (I know! I'm a bit late on this. I have a newborn, okay? :) )

Some things about Spencer:
1. He is 12.5 pounds now. He gained 4 pounds in 4 weeks. Brian and the girls so lovingly call him "Chubs."
2. He growls when he wakes up and wants to eat.
3. He smiles a lot and I KNOW it's at me, not cuz of gas. :) Or it's cuz he's seeing angels...but he for sure smiles when we talk to him or when he's staring at this gospel picture above my couch.
4. He's very patient...he hardly ever cries. He only complains if I'm changing his diaper, or trying to get him to breastfeed more than bottle feed. He doesn't get frustrated easily and it takes a lot to get him riled up. What a blessing for me, as opposed to my first two.
5. He can't fit in his 0-3 month onesies anymore.
6. Sleeps a 4-5 hour stretch from about 10 p.m.-3 a.m. I count myself lucky!
7. Sounds like a kitten when he wakes up and like a goat when he's wanting us to pick him up. Maa-aaaa
8. Does the cutest coo after he sneezes, as if he was saying, "Man that felt good!"
9. Has brownish/blondish/reddish hair. Is that possible? :)

I can't wait for you all to meet him.

3 comments:

Nan said...

I CAN"T wait to meet him too!!

heather said...

We're so excited to see you guys this weekend!! Spencer is so cute! I LOVE the towel pictures- don't be bummed if I copy you :)

Beth said...

SOOOOO Cute! Enjoy every minute!