Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Little Family







How amazing has my life become? As I look at these pictures, I'm so truly touched at where my life has taken me from where it was even just a few years ago. Many will remember where I was. It wasn't a fun place. And at the time I never thought that there was a light at the end of the tunnel. But there was. And I'm there. I'm evidence that things can always get better. No matter how bad you think it is or where you are. I'm truly the happiest I have ever been. And I'm in love with every single person in these photos.

Ruth did a remarkable job with these pictures. She is so much more talented than I think she even gives herself credit for. Thank you Ruth for volunteering to take these. You truly did an amazing job.

I'll probably post more later once I start going through the disk she gave me. But thank you again Ruth for capturing my "happiness", which I so lovingly call "my family", so I can look back on it forever and always be reminded of how beautiful my life has become and will continue to be.

2 comments:

Joannie Pethel said...

*tears*

Ruth said...

No problem. I'm Happy for your Happiness.