Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Spencer Pictures, Part 3

Remember my disclaimer? :) Just in case you don't remember...here it is...

Disclaimer:These are for my sisters who live far away. They have requested I continue posting lots of pictures of "The Kid". So, for those of you who hate seeing blogs full of newborn pictures, GET OVER IT. :) ACTUALLY, It's cuz I KNOW he's the cutest kid in the world and why WOULDN'T everyone want to see pictures of him every day? hehe
Bath Time



So...a funny story...well, at least for Ruth. I FAILED MISERABLY AT MY FIRST SPONGE BATH. The reason it's funny is cuz when I had the twins, I used to pop them in and out of the bath like nobody's bidness! And both at the same time! And sponge bath? No prob. I even helped Ruth give Max his first bath and just whipped him through it. I don't know how many of my sisters' kids I've sponge bathed and regular bathed, but i'm sure it's a lot. But Spencer HATED his sponge bath. And to make it funnier, I had prepped Brian for the whole thing---how easy it was gonna be, and what a monumental moment it was going to be. And then Spencer cried and hated the whole thing. Which is funny cuz he's not a fussy baby. He just ALWAYS hates being undressed.

First REAL Bath
Here's his real first bath. At first he didn't know what to think but then he loved it and didn't want to get out.

I love little babies wrapped in towels. :) Here are pictures of his emotional progression...of going from mad to calm when I made him get out of the bath. I just love his little expressions.

He loves the bath now......

No comments: