Tuesday, May 20, 2008

new features on my blog

Okay, so some of you are wondering what these random things are.

1. First, the freaky baby countdown. I'm not too bothered by it but Brian thinks it's weird. Anyway, this is the countdown til my c-section. For my due date (according to my doctor...read post "What a Bust" in April...), add a week.

2. Next comes the cool map to see where people are looking at my blog. It only updates once a day but if you click on it you can see a dot for where people are looking at it. There's one in Europe and that's hubby looking at it. Way cool, huh?

3. Lastly, I've added the "books i'm reading" part, updated the "about me" part to make it shorter, and added new friends and family. I'm wondering though, how "close" do you have to be with a person to add them to your friends and family? Do people get bummed or pissed if a person is to be so presumptious and adds them to their blog without asking first? Or is it a free-for-all when you find someone's blog that you know?

4 comments:

So Lost And Found said...

Hello Brian and Christy,
Love the blog! I did not know about it until I was checking the traffic on google analyzer and caught the hits coming from your link. Thanks, and It really was great to have you guys over. I can't believe that it is already May and time has just flown by since you were out. We will watch to see the end of the baby countdown.
Bill and Kathryn

stacy said...

i'm happy you put me on your friends list. i still have to update mine with like 10 names. i don't mind at all.

Nan said...

ok- don't know blog ettiquette, seeing as I don't even have a blog! But, I like how your new book you are reading changes everyday! Is that because your daughters are currently away and you are on "summer break"?? You go!

Christy said...

mayyyyyybe. :)