Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SIERRA VISTA BABY SHOWER

So my good friend, Danielle threw me such a fun baby shower for my friends here in Sierra Vista last Saturday. We had so many fun games and the food was awesome. Oh, and the cake was amazing, even the pieces I took home and finished off that night. :) Thank you to all of you who came and for your fun presents. We had some good laughs! And also thank you for those who dropped gifts by to my house, but couldn't make it to the shower. I have such great friends here!

And don't judge on my puffiness. The heat wave was hitting us too! :)


3 comments:

amber buhrley said...

I love it! I had already looked at your blog today but I thought "what if on a chance that christy took my prodding and actually posted about her shower" then sure enough...

stacy said...

i just saw that you put a family picture up. brian is so handsome.

you are so lucky to have such good friends. what a fun shower.

Ruth said...

I want to know everything you got. Call me.