Friday, May 9, 2008

TWO AMAZING PRODUCTS

Never thought I'd get that out!

See post below about my nailpolish saga. Who thought I'd find a product that got fingernail polish out of carpet? And I was super stressed about it cuz it's right in our living room where people first walk in. But thanks to my friend, Cynthia, she told me about Folex, a carpet cleaner that you can get at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. that took it right out. Her kids spilled bright blue nailpolish at her aunt's house and it came right out. And she was right. It totally worked! Now I just have to steam clean around it! The Folex cleaned the carpet but it looks like the surrounding carpet was too dirty too. :) (I think I also need to do one more treatment to get a little of the leftover pink out). And it was so easy too. You just had to spray it on and rub it in with your finger then dry it with an absorbent towel. No rinsing, and it's non-toxic with no yucky smell. I can't say enough about how great this was!

And the next product I'm sold on is the Maternity Support Belt. I was a little skeptical at first but I ended up buying one online. You all know about my horrible groin pain (see below) and how I was going to go see a physiotherapist. Well, this arrived in my mail yesterday and I wore it all around all day today. Okay, I actually could walk through Walmart without having to use one of the senior citizen cart and STILL get tired. And I was able to do laundry, dishes, clean up almost my entire house. Seriously, usually NONE of those get done. :) I don't hurt at all and I am SERIOUSLY one happy camper. These work!

2 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

Oh wow I am so happy you found that product... and thanks for the prego belt tips... I got really bad pains down there too when I was prego... so will have to invest in this bad boy for the next.

Ruth said...

Please take a picture of you in the belt. PULLLLEEEEEASE!