Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SIERRA VISTA BABY SHOWER PRESENTS

I've had a number of people ask me what I got for my shower here in Sierra Vista. Not only did I get a lot of fun things at the shower...there were so many people who dropped by for a visit and brought a gift. I have received baby lotions, the Aveeno bath line, formula dispensers, a bottle brush, a bottle warmer, clothes, stroller toys, baby books, a baby calendar, etc., etc. It's been so amazing. And a lot of it was off my registry which has been great too! Below I'm also posting some pictures of the baby equipment and some clothes, but it's only a small representation because Target and Babies R Us didn't have pictures of some of the things, and to post pictures of all the clothes would have been a bit much. But you get the idea. Thank you everyone!
Activity Center

(Babies R Us didn't have a good picture of the one I got. But this one is the most similar to the one I got so you can get the idea. Btw, I love this new Rainforest Line.)Bumbo Seat & Tray

Shopping Cart Cover

Surftime Tummy Mat

Some Fun Clothes (again, only a SMALL portion of what I got)

2 comments:

Ruth said...

You know I love this post. I wish That I could see everything.

Nan said...

Yea! So many awesome and needed things. How fun and great that your friends there did that for you.... Bumbo!!