Sunday, October 7, 2012

Daddy Mixing Colors


We have a pretty great Daddy.  On the morning before we took a trip to the Apple Orchard, I needed someone to entertain Spencer while I was getting things ready.  Spencer has been into mixing colors recently... we've been mixing paint and painting animals "pink" or "green" or "lavender", etc.  I asked Brian if he could help him with food colors and Brian set up this whole station for Spencer to mix colors.  They were entertained for quite awhile.  Like I said, we have a pretty great Daddy.

Oh, and again, there's a reason I kept some pictures even though they look similar.  There are special things about each one I want to remember.... like in one you can see his little belly, or you can see the dimples of his fingers.  It's my blog, right? :)






No comments: