Sunday, October 21, 2012

Junior Leadership Seminar


Do you remember the crazy weekend we had?  Well right after the girls went to see the prophet speak, we rushed them off to meet the bus for their Junior Leadership Seminar through their school.  This was a week-long camp where they were staying in a youth hostel right under a castle in Oberhausen, Germany.  They could see the castle from their window.

This was a once-in-a-lifetime experience.  They had to write an essay describing why they felt they would make a good candidate to attend.  You could only attend one year, so those who attended the year before were not eligible.  They both were chosen as a candidate for 2012.  I can't tell you the amazing things they learned and the awesome friends they met.  They learned skills in teamwork, leadership and many other things.  

I'll warn you this post is ridiculously long. I got tired of waiting for the girls to sort through their pictures.  I already deleted about 3/4 of them.  I had to go through both of their ipod pictures and many of them were duplicates.  Plus, I didn't write anything. it's just pictures.  If you get bored, I understand.  I just wanted to document this for our blog book for the girls. Oh, and my blog is really annoying.  All my vertical pictures upload sideways. I usually go in and change it but there are just too many here.  So I didn't. Sorry.

























































































































































No comments: