Tuesday, October 28, 2008

COSTUME CONTEST, Part 1

Decisions, decisions! I can't decide on a costume for Spencer. A week ago, I only had one or two ideas, but now I have like 10. I guess you can do a lot when you have a fat baby. :) So, wanna help me pick? Good. Cuz I need you guys to be the judges of my Spencer Halloween Costume Contest. So, I'll probably post one costume at a time (mostly cuz I only have small windows of time to get him into the costume and take pictures, so that will be over the course of the next couple of days). Let me know what you think of each one and then we can vote at the end. Heehee. This should be fun.

#1. My Little Chili Pepper....






Picture Background Story: I almost couldn't take the pictures cuz I was laughing so hard. He got so frustrated getting into it. All I kept thinking was that he was the little brother from "A Christmas Story" when the mom was putting him into his snowsuit and it was so thick he couldn't put his arms down. Then when he fell over onto the snow and was rolling back and forth cuz he couldn't get up, yelling, "Ralphie, Ralphie!" When I laid Spencer down, he was doing the same thing, rolling back and forth (his legs were stuck down in the pepper point). At one point he started whining, it sounded like the little brother, and all I could do was laugh!

4 comments:

M Rock said...

SERIOUSLY! He looks so stinking cute as a chili pepper! I want to pick him up and kiss him all over! I can't wait to see the other choices! Lots of posts today! Hooray....

Brent and Randi said...

That is too funny. I love the joys we get at a child's expense. I am looking forward to the next option.

stacy said...

so dang CUTE! i love that part of a christmas story and could totally picture spencer that way...so funny!

{leah} said...

He is cute as the chilie pepper, but I'm still hanging on to the "8 ball"

Outside of the box... outside of the box