Friday, October 31, 2008

Costume Contest, Part 4


Costume #4: Ride 'em Cowboy!

Submitted (Idea) By: Christy Pethel


Come on. He was in these pajamas last night and I couldn't resist. I had to set a scene.
When I was playing around with the color and contrast on the pictures, these all came out kind of funky. So, some of them I just left regular. I don't quite have the hang of it, obviously.



The next picture, I caught him right when he realized this horse was staring right at him. hahaha. He was looking at it as though it was real.
I love when he plays with his hands....


This is why this photo shoot took so long. He kept noticing his shoes (that had bells in them).
This was the first hat I used. hahaha. I can't explain it but I couldn't stop laughing when I put it on him. :)


No comments: