Friday, October 31, 2008

Xoe & Xanthe's Spooky Halloween Party

We had a great Halloween party last night. The girls said their friends were still talking about it today at school. Here are some pictures of the night.

***Warning: Lots of pictures to follow. How could I not? We did so much for it that I wanted you guys to see all the fun things we did! Here goes!

FOOD




Cookie PopsYes, I made those Bat Chips from scratch!
Fog Machine & Candles
GAMES
Coin Toss
Spider Crawl Race
Bobbing for Apples

GOOD FRIENDS


DANCING
"I Like to Move It, Move It"
"Elvira"
"Monster Mash"
(Brian was teaching them the "Lawnmower" dance)

Xoe's thoughts about the party, "I loved the food and all the dancing and my friends. This was the best Halloween Eve ever. I can never forget this party I had with my friends. Every day when I go to school, my friends still brag about going to my party. I am proud of the good job I did on making all the food and decorations and setting up. It was hard work. And cleaning up too. We did it all that night. But it was worth it. We're thinking of doing one every year as a tradition." (Mom isn't sure about this one....)

5 comments:

Heather and James Georgianna said...

was this party for you or for the girls? haha way to go with all the treats they look good...also...Brian is so the kame dad at the party teaching the kids the "lawnmower" haha jk

{leah} said...

What ever those hot dog things were suppose to be they looked more like something X-rated to me....

Beth said...

wow! What a party! I think you are going to be up for mom of the year!

Christy said...

Actually, they were loving that they taught them the dance. The girls said that even the day after they were all doing the dance at school. It was funny. They're 9, remember. Not 13. At 13 it'll probably be really uncool.

Ceri said...

You are such a fun MOM! The girls, (and the baby) are lucky to have you!