Monday, October 6, 2008

TAGGED

Okay, so since Ruth tagged me with two of these things, I think I'll just have to oblige! Too bad you've already tagged some of the same people I would have tagged!

So, this tagging is called "The 5"

10 years ago I.......
1. was pregnant (I didn't know yet that it was with Twins)
2. for a minute I was going to say "was work free" cuz I didn't work at a law firm, but then remembered I had just gotten a job at Gymboree to be able to buy baby clothes.
3. drove a black Honda Passport (I miss that car)
4. lived in a stinky pink and green apartment (called the "Pink Palace") with a stinky kitten ("Abercrombie") that my ex wouldn't get rid of. I was pregnant! I smelled everything like 10 times as bad! I gag just thinking about it.
5. was appalled gas was over $1.

5 things on my "to do" list.....
1. Help girls plan their Halloween party
2. Take Xoe & Xanthe to the eye doctors
3. Make the invitation to my sleepover I'm inviting Xoe & Xanthe to tonight.
4. Clean my house and do the neverending laundry
5. Buy Disney On Ice "High School Musical" Tickets for my Girl Scout Troop (ask me how excited I am to go to this)

5 snacks I enjoy.........
Yum, yum! I love snacks!
1. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
2. Miniature Ice Cream Sandwiches
3. Tapioca pudding (or any SnackPack for that matter)
4. Cold, crisp red seedless grapes or fresh cherries
5. Cold, crisp Gala Apples (I don't like warm apples)

5 places i have lived...
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Brea, CA
3. Monrovia, CA
4. Sherman Oaks & North Hollywood, CA
5. Sierra Vista, AZ

5 jobs I have had........
1. Royal Plywood (data clerk)
2. Caterer (all inclusive...server, wedding coordinator, office manager, cook, etc.)
3. Legal Secretary
4. Wedding Florist
5. Gymboree

5 things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire........
1. Buy homes in other countries
2. Travel all over
3. Help out my friends and family
4. Have personal "everythings"...nanny, assistants, maids, hairstylists, fashion stylists, etc. Does that mean I'm lazy?
5. Electronify my whole house with remotes or voice commands for the window shades, like having a front door that opens like in Ricky Shroeder in Silver Spoons

People I tag are.......
1. Johanna Pethel
2. Erin Callahan
3. Leah Grammer
4. Ceri Payne
5. Tara Pebley
6. Kathryn Lindsay
7. Rachel Rands

No comments: