Thursday, October 9, 2008

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS




(No, that's not Spencer.)


I know this sounds odd. But you have no idea how great this thing is. When Spencer was born, I was so freaked out every night because he could hardly breathe. He was frustrated, I was frustrated and I wasn't able to sleep...afraid that he was going to stop breathing. Believe me, I tried everything, the nasal spray (which we still use) and the blue "sucky bobs" from the hospital. I even used bobby pins to try to get in there to get his "stuff" out. But it didn't work. He just has really thick sinuses.


So, I bought this thing. I couldn't wait for it to come. And it has been the most amazing thing. It gets his snot from his brain, I'm sure. It totally cleans him out and he sleeps so well when I do it. It also tickles his nose and the minute he hears it turn on he calms down.



It was worth every penny.


Where did I get it, you ask? One Step Ahead.com.


What is it, you ask? A place where you can find all those things you wish they would invent for kids...but they already did...you just didn't know about it. I've ordered quite a few things off there, and have a growing wish list. :)


Try it. You'll like it.

4 comments:

Joannie Pethel said...

thanks Christy, good to know!

Unknown said...

Wow! I thought that was your baby in the picture. I was wondering how you added the musical notes...or why you added the notes.

heather said...

Hmm... I might have to look into that. Thanks for sharing.

Heather and James Georgianna said...

i just looked at the time you posted this...haha 6 am... spencer must wake up early!!