Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GHOULISH MENU FOR TODAY


BREAKFAST
Brain Matter Eggs with oozing blood veins
Bat Toast with orange apricot jam
Edible Eyeballs
Orange Juice (not pictured)

***Family's Reaction-Xanthe made me laugh when she came out to see her breakfast. She couldn't get over the color of the eggs even though I flavored them exactly the same with Garlic Salt and cottage cheese. She kinda did a dry gag when she was eating them. hahaha. Xoe is my buddy-in-crime. She laughed and gobbled the whole thing up. Brian just chuckled. He watched me making the eggs.
LUNCH
Peanut Butter & Orange Jack-O-Lantern Sandwiches
Dried Apricots (not pictured)
Goo Pudding with Maggots (Tapioca) (not pictured)
***Note: So, shut it about the mouths. I was in a hurry.

2 comments:

M Rock said...

Stop it! I think you win the Halloween lover award with dishes like these!

Brent and Randi said...

No worries about the mouth, I just thought Spencer was helping you out.